VisionA leading and best recognized hospitality department in South East Asia by 2020.
MissionThe mission of Hotel Management Department is to contribute to the global community through the provision of world-class education by :
- Educating students with a thorough competency in hospitality, functional and managerial skills, as well as to encourage potential students to become entrepreneurs, by providing an innovative and creative education, supported with hospitality related work experience.
- Educating students to become hospitality leaders in a diverse work environment and to prepare them for further advanced studies.
- Providing professional training and consulting services in technical and managerial skills for all levels of hospitality organizations, both locally and internationally.
- Improving the standards of living for Indonesians by providing community development programs and services in the hospitality sector.
- Retaining and acknowledging hospitality talents through research and benchmarking which in turn will enhance the competitive advantage of the Indonesian tourism industry in South East Asia.
Last updated :