Student OutcomesAfter completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to perform personal and cultural approach through mastery of active English in advanced levels to implement the excellent service in a hospitality environmental, especially in the diversity and multicultural hotel environment.
- Able to manage data and information related to hotel management activities with a professional attitude as the base of creative thinking in order to propose alternative solutions and strategic decisions.
- Able to apply and demonstrate specified knowledge and skills in hotel operations, as rooms division operations, front office, food and beverage operations, event control operations, and kitchen operations both services or offered products.
- Able to manage operations and resources in the hotel include rooms division, front office, food and beverage operations, event control operations, and kitchen operations with interpersonal approaches and related hospitality field approaches.
- Able to demonstrate professional ethics in hospitality field and professionalism in supporting performance.
- Able to provide alternative solutions for related problems in hotel based on professional ethics and expertise in related fields
- Able to apply and demonstrate knowledge and skills in the culinary field (hot kitchen , pastry , bakery and chocolate making) in order to produce a decent meal to be served both in shape and taste
- Able to apply and demonstrate knowledge and skills in event planning field in order to organize the show concept to be held.
- Able to implement entrepreneurial expertise in hotel field including hotel design concept, hotel operations and hotel management and future trends that developed in the hospitality field.
- Able to master English as supporting language in communication and correspondence in the global environtment
- Able to optimize the use of information technology in order to improve the performance.
Last updated :