After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to design a hotel operational system that includes policies, regulations, and business process diagrams.
- Able to manage hotel operations including the ability to plan, run, supervise, evaluate and follow up evaluation results.
- Able to analyze by using yield management method, evaluate, and propose alternative solution of hotel operational problem in room division and food and beverage division.
- Able to design new operational procedures in room division and food & beverage division with effectively and efficiently way.
- Able to improve the existing procedure in room division and food beverage division to upgrade the effectiveness and efficiency.
- Able to planning, running, supervising, evaluating and following up the results of the evaluation of Human Resources at the hotel in room division and food beverage division.
- Able to create and modify hotel products and services in accordance with the terms of reference specified.
- Able to design promotion activities for hotel product and service.
- Able to make financial reports in accordance with the standards of hotel financial statements for room division and food beverage division income.
- Able to prepare procurement planning, recording, storage and distribution of materials and supplies for operational activities in room division and food beverage division.
- Able to prepare procurement planning, recording, distribution, estimated maintenance and asset removal for hotel operational that fulfill the quality standards in hotels.
- Able to apply the values of hospitality (Integrity, Perfect, Trusted, Professional, Personality) and Global Code of Ethic of Tourism in the hotel business.
- Able to implement skills in the culinary which includes kitchen, pastry and bakery to produce an international quality product in terms of correct professional preparation, cooking process, presentation and taste.
- Able to implement skills in room division (front office, housekeeping, laundry) and the division of the food and beverage (bar and restaurant), to provide excellent service in accordance with the standards of hotel operations.
- Able to design business concepts in the hospitality which includes design concepts, operational systems, managerial systems and emerging trends.
- Able to optimize the use of technology in room division and food beverage division.
Published at :